Wednesday 19 March 2014

My Husband- The Super Awesome Health Coach!!!!

My husband Josh Davison has been coaching people with weight loss for about 8 years now and I have to say- he always gets great results for his clients! I recently realized that without really knowing it, he has been coaching me ever since we got married almost 4 years ago!! Below are pictures from the shots we took for an engagement photo. So this is me around May 2010 weighing 64kgs.




As I said without realizing it, I started living by basic health principles Josh taught me once we were married. I don’t remember changing anything drastically, I just started eating what he eats because I was now shopping for myself and a husband. It’s pretty safe to say that its common to put on weight after you get married, but it was the complete opposite for me. I began to drop weight and feel really good. I used to nap most days, but I started noticing that I would lay down for a nap and couldn’t even sleep because I wasn’t tired. I was actually a little upset by this, because I loved my nanna naps!!! J Anyway, as time went on I continued to loose weight and I got to the smallest I had been my whole adult life (about 53kg). Awesome!!!



Then I got pregnant!! So after our first baby, I was surprised how quickly I lost the baby weight and got back to my “pre- birth weight” by just living the same simple health principles and eating well. What added to my surprise, is that I lost even more weight and got down to my smallest ever- 51kg. I don’t think the number is actually that important, but I was just surprised that it was easy to change my body after pregnancy (something I didn’t think was possible)!! Below are some photos in April and July 2013 (This was less than 6 months after having a baby).




Shortly after these photos I became pregnant again, and am currently less than 2 months away from full term and still only weighing 59kg. Which again, I’m not that concerned about the number, but what did surprise me, was that I realized the other day that I’m almost full term pregnant and still weigh less than the day I got married!!! So as you can see, my husband is great at what he does!!! He has developed a 12 week wholistic weight loss program where he coaches people one on one via phone or skype through their weight loss journey and is having great success with those he is currently coaching. If you want to know more about the program or have any questions for Josh, PM me on facebook or leave a comment on the blog and we would be happy to help you out. 



4 comments:

Kim Krok said...

You look gorgeous at any weight!

Jade Krok said...

It's awesome that you didn't have to diet to get results, just a lifestyle change with your eating habits. Plus, it's great you did it gradually (the healthy way).
Josh is lucky to have such a kind, supportive wife. You're so sweet and give him credit for your new look and health, instead of bragging about how awesome you are a loosing weight. That's why you're so endearing Tayce, always thinking of others before yourself.
P.s Josh is awesome and is very dedicated to good health and well-being. He would be a great health coach.

Mum and Dad Krok said...

You do look great and I am so proud of you, but just as important is that you are happy with the way you live and plan your eating and life style. Love you both your a great inspiration to us all.

Mum and Dad Krok said...

You do look great and I am so proud of you, but just as important is that you are happy with the way you live and plan your eating and life style. Love you both your a great inspiration to us all.