Tuesday 19 November 2013

Davison Family Weekend


Every year the Davison family plan a long weekend getaway. This year we went a few hours down the South Coast to a place called Huskisson in Jervis Bay. We stayed in cabins on the beach, and it was a fun filled weekend. In total there were almost 30 of us there. We spent most of our time at the beach, snorkelling, swimming, BBQing, eating treats and shopping. It was an awesome weekend!

Josh actually surprised me with a night out to dinner and our long weekend started on Thursday night. He took me to a place overlooking Cronulla beach called Sealevel. I have been there once before years ago and have been craving their seafood platter ever since. Thanks hun!!









Then on Friday we drove down to Huskisson.






Sienna loved doing her exercises outside with Pa in the mornings




One morning I was doing something with Josh on the computer and I realised Sienna was really quiet.... when I turned around she had climbed herself into this tub and thought it was the BEST THING EVER!!!



On Saturday when we were at the beach I was laying on the sand talking to some of my sister-in-laws, the next second when I turned around towards the water I see Josh and Sienna on the stand up paddle board.... Josh was so excited as it was her first time on a board.... he hopes it was the first of many!!








After all that fun in the sun Sienna was exhausted! I love seeing her passed out like this...




Then on Saturday night Josh and I went to one of his friends weddings at a beautiful Winery near by. It was lovely and a nice night out catching up with some of our friends. There was a photo both so we couldn't resist.





Awesome weekend! Cant wait till next year...

3 comments:

anne krok said...

Love that clever girl in the tub, she looks so pleased with herself. Looks like a great weekend, hope you many more !

Kim Krok said...

I love it when you blog! What a fun trip with the fam. Babies always find the most random things amusing lol!

pennyowen said...

Tub pic definitely the winner but they all tell of a wonderful weekend! Wanting to do a photo booth for our Year 6 Farewell. Can you buy frames like that?