Friday 7 October 2011

Just some fun stuff...

I thought Id share some of the highlights of the last year (well actually just whatever I could find photos of...) Enjoy...

My absolute favourite part of the family Christmas holiday.... no- im not talking about Matts chest!! (although it is nice Matt)


Mum and dad spoiled us and bought box seat tickets to a cricket game... thanks guys!!!


For the last year we have been living in a flat at charmaines house. She is a Chef, and gives us some cooking classes. This was our first attempt...


Seriously- you would get served this at a restuarant.... :) Especially on this table cloth...


My two little men I got to hug and kiss when we went to the states this year!! Aren't they ADORABLE!!!


The box was more fun than whatever came in it... and probably ALOT cheaper too!


Thanks Ethan for taking us to the shooting range... helped me to feel really good about myself. Yep- thats my four consecutive shots to the head, followed by one right on the middle "x". Im thinking of changing professions...


My man....


Josh surprised me with tickets to cirq de soleul ( I have no idea how to spell that, but then again- who does?) for my birthday! These are my FAVOURITE shows... thanks babe!

2 comments:

Kim Krok said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging again! It feels like yesterday that you were here visiting, but when I look at those pictures of the boys I can see they have grown so much already. We need to start planning a Krok reunion in Hawaii!

Jade Krok said...

Yes we do Kim! We just need to start saving now.
Love all the pictures Tayce, it's been a good year for you.

What's crazy is we were only just at the snow and now it's almost Christmas time. I love holidays!