Tuesday 18 October 2011

Best Husband EVER!!!

Friday night- I finished work at 8pm. I drove out of my clients driveway, and see josh's car parked on the side of the road. (This is about 1/2hr from our house- not normal). So- I pulled up next to him, and with a cheeky smile on his face, he says "get in my car". So despite the thousands of questions I asked, he wont tell me whats going on. We drive all the way into the city (about another 1/2 an hr) and we pull into a parking lot where some guy valets our car. (By the way im still in my work clothes- tracksuit pants and a work polo shirt which is about 3 sizes too big). We walk into the lobby of this BEAUTIFUL hotel, and he books us in for the night. When we got up to the room, I asked him "umm.... did I forget about an anniversary or your birthday or something...." haha. Because I had no idea what was going on or why.... and he just laughed and said- "no you didnt forget anything, I just wanted to remind you that I love you".... all I could do is smile and shake my head... eventually I replied "I know you love me, and you dont need to do things like this to remind me.... but it definitely helps!!!!!" So- the hotel was so good, our window overlooked the city with the operah house just at our left, and we had a voucher for $100 which got spent on ROOM SERVICE!!!! First time for me, and yep- I felt like a celebrity!!! :) Well at least for the weekend, then it was back to reality- the studio apartment in Concord!!!! haha.



This is a terrible photo, but I only had my phone camera, and I couldn't get the flash to do anything better!! Anyway, thats the city out of the window... trust me...!


Breakfast in Bed.... This was my last day before the Detox began... :)

Thank you to my beautiful husband!

2 comments:

Kim Krok said...

Awwww so thoughtful and romantic!!

Jade Krok said...

Go Josh!!! Don't ever stop spoiling each other.