Tuesday 18 October 2011

Detox!!!

So, Josh and I are detoxing this week. A whole week of only fruit and vegtables. Iv'e been updating results on facebook, but I was just so impressed with the healthiness of my fridge, that I had to take a photo to remember...


The rest of our pantry is full of boxes of apples, and an 8kg bag of carrots that we got from the markets. Im looking forward to day 8. Mainly because it will be over... haha, but also to see what kind of results I receive from doing this. Ill keep you up to date.

If you or anyone you know is interested in detoxing, you can read more about it by finding the Zeta8 page on Facebook and following the links to the juice fast page. Dr Bill Davison has given some recommendations for an effective juice detox.

Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Kim Krok said...

That looks so awesome I love it! I think Ethan would die if that was our fridge lol

Jade Krok said...

You must be feeling awesome! You can do it! I love it after grocery shopping and the fridge is full of fruit and veges. By the end of the week it looks so empty, but i figure everything will get eaten if I don't stock up too quick.

The Hart's said...

hey Tayce, i started my detox yesterday and so far so good but geez.... it's hard :-) I've been planning on it for ages but always chickened out.. but i'm finally doing it thanks to you! i think i'm going to blog it everyday lol.. hope you guys are doing well.