Sunday 4 August 2013

America Part 1- With the Kroks

I have committed myself to blogging more regularly.... (again)!! and so i decided to start with our last America trip. This is our first week with the Krokies in AZ. I realised how terrible I am at taking photos when I looked through the album only to find these 6 different occasions i took out the camera the whole time we were there... SLACKER! Despite the lack of video evidence, we had a REALLY great time and absolutely LOVED our time with family!!



Siennas first time in a walker. (she has her own now and her feet have only just started reaching the ground...)


Our day date to the health expo. Ethan and Kim thought Josh would enjoy it, and he did!!!! :) The kids did too because every stand was passing out giveaways and free food! Oh and the giant jumping castle slide... these two on the other hand just enjoyed another day of being carried around in their little chariots!!


Dave gave Josh and I some golfing lessons. It was the first time EVER i actually enjoyed golf (well driving) because I actually connected the club with the ball and it went really far. It was awesome- thanks Dave.


Love this shot of the kids sun baking after a big swim at a local pool.


Just near by Ethan and Kims place is this perfect spot for shooting clay pigeons. Ethan had fun showing off his guns, and while we felt like we were doing something illegal, we secretly enjoyed it too!! I have some video which ill put up next week. It was great fun! Thanks Eth! Oh yeah- and i especially picked that first shot because Ethan looks so natural at throwing the pigeons.... haha. I remember one throw he made and the pigeon just missed the back of Josh's head and the whole thrower came out of his hands.... SO funny- wish i got that one on camera!!


Just me looking like i know what i'm doing... (I didnt) haha.

Thanks Krokies! We sure do love you and miss you HEAPS!!! xx

4 comments:

Kim Krok said...

Hey quality over quantity, the photo's you got were all good! I love that one of Sienna and Sawyer napping together. I'm just remembering how we both nursed out babies during that guys presentation and I think we put him off a little lol! Fun times! And PLEASE keep up the blogging I love it!!:)

Kim Krok said...

our*

Jade Krok said...

Yay! She's back :)
Great post to get back into blogging. You do look like a pro with that gun... don't tell me you're not.
I like seeing the babies all snug in their carriers, cute!

anne krok said...

Congrats on the post, better late than never it still great news and photos. I cracked up over the one with Ethan throwing the clay pigeon, at first I thought he was doing an impression of an aborigine. Lol, love you "