Wednesday 22 August 2012

Baby Clothes :)

Thanks to Aunty Kim/ Uncle Ethan and the boys for sending us some gorgeous little clothes for our baby girl who is fast approaching!! (Im getting excited) I really feel so loved and grateful when people go out of there way for me (and for my little family). We are so blessed to have people in our life who love us. THANK YOU :) When I opened the package, I couldn't stop smiling and saying "oh- how cute... how cute..." They are such tiny little clothes... love them :)


Stylin' baby rocking a Hurley outfit.... spoiled! 
(the purple dress and green tights on the left)


This was Josh's favourite... everything to do with water is his favourite. 
He cant wait to take her swimming with him at Coffs this year!!

5 comments:

Kim Krok said...

I never get to buy girl clothes so it is just as fun for me! I better run out and buy more swimmers while they are all on sale! (and because she will probably grow out of those in a like a day lol:)

anne krok said...

Can't wait till she comes to play in those little play clothes !

anne krok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
casanova said...

ADORABLE!!! Would totally suck if she doesnt like water! Just kdding! Love ya xx

Jade Krok said...

Baby girl clothes are so precious, I still can't go past them at the shops. I keep getting drawn to them when I'm looking at baby boy clothes. You're gonna have a ball dressing her up! Cute swimmers!!!